CoEIA always aims to develop the best security awareness campaigns and programs in order to increase the employees' knowledge and efficiency. RAWAM¯¯ is the name of CoEIA's latest products which is considered as a derived project from The National Information Assurance License.
RAWAM¯¯ is a self-learning awareness video that contains a great deal of information security-related topics and materials. At the end of the programs, the employee can take a brief test to benefit from the information that he just saw.
The program combines between:
- Electronic Learning: and here the only thing that the employee needs are a computer and a browsing software (IE or Firefox).
- Information Security Topics: and they are a number of the most famous and important topics in which the employee needs be familiar with to give his best performance.
- Supports Arabic and English.
- Easy to use.
- Rich material in just 24 minutes.
- Gain knowledge without doing any hard research.
- Cost effective.
- Preserving the daily work time.
- An electronic quiz at the end of the program.
The human factor is the weakest link in the security chain, and no organization ever will be able to protect its assets and information if it neglects the employees' security awareness and training. The employees must be educated properly about the latest trends on information security issues and threats. CoEIA, with a unique collection of training courses, can help any organization or individual to become more qualified and experienced. The training courses vary in different security topics as follows:
|LINUX For Beginners||Secure Coding in ASP.NET||Fundamentals of Information Security|
|Digital Forensics using EnCASE||Twenty Critical Controls||How to be an Ethical Hacker|
|Network Security||Securing Microsoft Windows Systems||Risk Assessment|
|Security Software Development Life Cycle||Metasploit Hands-on||Window Server 2008 Security Features and Roles|
|Developing Secure Application on Mobile Platform||International Standard in Information Security ISO27001||Windows Infrastructure Services|