About CoEIA The First Arab source of knowledge and awareness, research and consultancy In information security
Center of Excellence for information security at King Saud University is a non-profit centers, which aims to develop and provide security solutions Innovative raise the level of information security in the public and private sectors with a both within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia In particular, and the Arab region in general, and providing advisory services to secure computer networks and information systems ,And the application of international standards and the development of training and educational curricula specializing in the field of information security and appropriate to the needs of institutions ,And organizations in various areas of work. It is featuring embracing the center of a number of elite researchers and consultants who specialize in security Information and obtaining the highest academic and specialized certificates from prestigious international universities and institutes, as well as Cooperation with a large number of institutes and research centers and training world-renowned in the field of information security, as well as the short position All sectors of the beneficiary and the target of its services. This initiative is an effort from the center to achieve one of its strategic objectives The provision of qualified staff in the relevant areas after a national.
To be an internationally recognized center of excellence in information assurance and the first source of expertise in the field of information assurance in the Middle East.
To support and develop specialized scientific researchers in information assurance and to transfer knowledge and provide consultation.
- Encouraging and support researchers to assess and solve information assurance problems.
- Attracting talents to develop innovative products in information assurance.
- Transferring the knowledge of information assurance.
- Encouraging the embedding of information assurance in research and education in Saudi Arabia
- Providing professional services in information assurance.
- Enhancing cooperation between different departments in King Saud University in the field of information assurance.
- Developing facilities and services for academic and institutional researchers.
- Enhancing collaboration and personal exchange between the center and organizations locally and internationally.
- Internationally recognized experienced consultants and specialists.
- Always up to date with the latest information security trends.
- Knowledge transfer and technology implantation.
- Special relations with international expert institutes.
- Regarding local behavior, content, and laws which are additional privileges over foreign companies.
- Investment in the Saudi staff through supporting and qualifying them.