About CoEIA The first source of knowledge, awareness, research and consultancy in information security in the Arab world
Center of Excellence in information Assurance (CoEIA) at King Saud University is a non-profit center, which aims to develop and provide security solutions in order to raise the level of information security in both public and private sectors within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in particular, and the Arab region in general. It also aims to provide advisory services for the security of computer networks and information systems, application of international standards, and the development of training and educational curricula specializing in the field of information security according to the needs of institutions and organizations working in various areas. The Center comprises a number of elite researchers and consultants who specialize in the areas of Information Security with degrees and certificates from prestigious international universities and professional institutes. CoEIA has strong collaboration and cooperation with a large number of renowned institutions and research centers worldwide in the field of information security. The center also provides trainings to students, professionals, and researchers in order to achieve its strategic targets and objectives
To be an internationally recognized center of excellence in information assurance and the first source of expertise in the field of information assurance in the Middle East.
To support and develop specialized scientific researchers in information assurance and to transfer knowledge and provide consultation
- Encouraging and supporting researchers to assess and solve information assurance problems.
- Attracting talents to develop innovative products in information assurance.
- Transferring the knowledge of information assurance.
- Encouraging the embedding of information assurance in research and education in Saudi Arabia.
- Providing professional services in information assurance.
- Enhancing cooperation between different departments in King Saud University in the field of information assurance.
- Developing facilities and services for academic and institutional researchers.
- Enhancing collaboration and personal exchange between the center and organizations locally and internationally.
- Internationally recognized experienced consultants and specialists.
- Always up-to-date with the latest information security trends.
- Knowledge transfer and technology implantation.
- Special relations with international expert institutes.
- Regarding local behavior, content, and laws, which are additional privileges over foreign companies.
- Investment in the Saudi staff through supporting and qualifying them.